Why we’re the best
- We limit our workshops to 16 places, ensuring that your child gets a chance to shine and get to know everyone else in the group.
- It’s rude not to share, so we do our best to make sure everyone has a moment in the spotlight, with role sharing.
- All our workshop leaders are actors and theatre professionals, so they really know their stuff.
- Our workshops run from 10am – 4.30pm, with flexible drop-off and pick-up from 9am – 5pm, so working parents don’t have to rush to pick up at the end of a busy day.
- We make learning about classic stories fun, with drama games and theatre!